Experience Chic Punta Cana Resort
Posted on 28 July 2017
Hello Everyone ....
Hope you guys and girls are well ? Today i am writing about my last trip to Dominican Republic and specifically in an are called Punta Cana which is located near by Miami and Cuba. The north side of the island over looks the atlantic Ocean and the south side looks over the Caribbean sea " Can't Complain" . Here is the location on the map.
If you are going there or any surrounding islands, i would defiantly recommend search for all inclusive packages that different companies and websites offer. and the reason behind that is that you don't have to worry about anything during your stay at the resort except of course your shopping or excursions. which is PERFECT for me.
I have stayed at resort called CHIC Punta Cana which is new and has modern look and feel to it when it comes to the structure, design, interior and exterior. its all white with nice long palm trees which are the 2 things i like.
There are lot of options when searching for a nice resort that would give you a great experience, specially if its your first time to a country. My search criteria was basically, Nice pool, Beach Access, All inclusive and most importantly adults only.
Now if you are going with kids, you might wanna look at other options but i would recommend asking other people or read the customer reviews online. As i said lots of options but you need to know what you want & how much you want to pay.
In regards to the room and facilities, i stayed in a nice one bedroom suite that had living room with balcony, bar, bedroom with balcony and bathtub and there is sliding door that separate we took the Diamond Club experience which covers lots of things, such as;
- Butler Services for almost everything you need ( Party arrangements, reservations, Pool arrangements, Packing ..etc )
- Complimentary early check-in & late check-out
- Personalized check in /check out room
- Complimentary access to the Mermaid Pool where you can take pictures or swim with them.
- Exclusive beach area with dedicated bar, Beach beds and waiter service
- Diamond Club™ Lounge that provides snacks and drinks during the day or when you are by the pool.
- Daily continental breakfast service in the Diamond Club Lounge in addition to the regular resort breakfast or breakfast in bed.
- Evening hours d’oeuvres and afternoon snacks including decadent desserts.
- Free Mini bar in your room and to be restocked daily
- 10% discount on spa treatments & beauty services, free access to hydrotherapy
Here are more photos from our stay at the resort
Facilities are endless,
- Restaurants ( Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, Buffet and Special Culinary Experience)
- One Large Pool in the Middle over looking the beach + The Mermaid pool
- Large Beach area
- Sport Activities, Zumba Classes, Fashion Show, Foam Parties and other entertainments as per schedule
- Gym & Outdoor Cross fit area
- Oxygen Bar
- Detox Bar
- Special events & Activities
- They can also arrange for trips and excursions, some photos below
Prices, Depends on your dates & package you choose. but for us we got a good deal for 1 week that includes Flight + CHIC Diamond club all inclusive package for only 1300$. so make sure you do your research before you choose and finalize your deals.